TCmanager® course management software is your professional, web-based software for academies, professional education and corporate learning - available as SaaS or onPremise solution.
The training administration supports not only course management, but also features a singularly broad portfolio of functionalities to manage participants and resources such as:
- course planning, organization and invoicing
- participant management & correspondence
- room-, trainer-, and equipment planning
- interactive, graphical calendars
- multiple invoicing possibilities
- international or individual training catalogs
- multilingual training portals
- optional e learning platform
- and plenty more functionalities...
Our versatile training administration software is designed for academies and includes digital training catalogs, various enrollment routines and automated workflow support.
Publish your online-courses (e learning), seminars and all other training formats on the website of your academy. Interested parties can enroll directly or via an online-request. The system considers a broad variety of invoicing and approval routines, according to your definition.
Arrange for your personal guided tour to find out which of your requirements will be met by our course and training administration.
TCmanager® includes features for automated course planning, which takes into account specific factors such as trainer skills and experience, room size, and equipment, among others:
- Enrolling participants directly from the schedule overview.
- Planning, assigning trainers, rooms, or equipment, as well as rescheduling using drag and drop.
- Changes in the schedule update course data directly, informing participants and instructors by use of appropriate communication templates.
- Users can flexibly configure the calendar according to their personal preferences. This includes for example the level of detail displayed, the timeframe, and the color scheme.
- Schedules can be saved as "Goodies" and shared with colleagues.
Reduce routine tasks by employing automated correspondence or other significant workflows such as approval processes. Assign ToDos to individual colleagues or groups.
Singularly flexible search functions support also challenging issue like controlling and reporting. By the way: the multidimensional finance- and workforce utilization reports can also be visualized graphically.
Training Administration contains multiple tasks such as course planning, communication and participant management. TCmanager® offers a broad portfolio of versatile functionalities. The central dashboard can be customized by any user according to their individual tasks and priorities.
- interactive graphical schedules
- automated correspondence
- feedback surveys
- automated event planning
- invoicing processes
- and many more ...
Flexible search screens allow for combining data to individual and meaningful reports of all training management issues, such as training statistics, turnover and many more.
- Choose between graphical presentation and classic table layout - or decide for both.
- Selection of standard reports or design individual reports according to your requirements
- Export reports with just one click to MS Excel™ for subsequent editing
- Employ individual interfaces to Finance etc.
Trainers are important assets for a training center. Their respective knowhow, skills, experience and rates are just some of the relevant data you would like to have on your fingertips. TCmanger training administration software not only records these information. When planning courses you will want the system to offer real support.
TCmanager checks e. g. relevant skills in your everyday tasks, e. g. when you are assigning trainers to courses via drag&drop in the graphical schedule.
The software also considers all relevant information thoroughly, when your are running an automated planning process for the next period.
You might also want to consider trainer access to the system via individual trainer portals. Instructors find their respective schedule, information about participants and course locations.
They may keep you updated with their personal data, holidays and more. Further more you may find it helpful, if trainers confirm participants attendance and achieved qualification right there and then.
Flexible search screens combine various data sentences to target groups. TCmanager® sends email messages or information based on mail merge letters directly out of the system. All contacts are automatically documented within the system no matter if the correspondence was addressed to a trainer, a manager or a (future) participant.
Would you like to know more details? We will be happy to offer you a free consultancy and unconditional online demonstration of TCmanager® LMS.
Please call ⇒+ 49 (0)89 / 3090 839 30 or send your message including your desired schedule.